Last updated June 16, 2018
Coursedy collects information
- Information who uses the offer. You may provide Coursedy with "personal information" (such as name, address, email, telephone number, credit card number, etc.)
- "Cookies" information: When you access Coursedy services, we may send one or more "cookies" - small text files containing a string of numbers and letters - to your computer.
- "Automatically collect" information: When you access the Coursedy service, we can automatically record that information from your system using cookies and other types of tracking technology. The "gathering" of this information may include Internet Protocol ("IP Address"), unique user ID, device type, device identifier, browser type, and language, gender, the type of platform, the version of the installation software, the type of system, the content and the websites for which you access Coursedy's services and other similar information, your IP address can legitimately be called personal information.
The Coursedy method uses information
- Use the information you provide or we collect from you to operate, maintain, enhance and provide all of the features and services on Coursedy; To improve your experience with the services of coursedy by providing the content that we hope you will find relevant and interesting.
- We will use your email address for communications such as notifications of Coursedy updates, customer service, resolving copyright issues or defamation issues, or contacting you. For any content you have posted or downloaded from Coursedy.
- Coursedy uses the information we collect to understand the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the way Coursedy services work, to look and to create new features.
We recognize the privacy benefits for children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in online activities for the benefit of their children.
- We may also disclose your personal information:
- If we are required to do so by law, regulation or other government agency or co-ordinated investigation with a survey of a government agency.
- To protect the safety of our users of the site as well as our services, our courses.
We retain the personal data to provide better services. We will retain and use the necessary information on our personal web site to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements with users or the storage time required by law in the applicable countries.
Edit your information
- If necessary, you may use services to repair, modify, or delete your information on Coursedy. You can also contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may send email to you about new courses or services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive this information, you can follow the cancellation procedure provided in the email.
Your privacy is very important to us. Coursedy uses litigation and technology to protect your personal information. These measures are designed to protect your personal information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We use software, encryption technology, password protection, limited local firewall and other security measures to help prevent unauthorized access to your personal information. The sensitive information/credit you provide is encrypted through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). However, Coursedy can not guarantee that unauthorized organizations will ever be able to bypass these security measures or otherwise use your personal information for improper purposes. So, you should know that when you voluntarily display or distribute personal information, information may be collected and used by others. Coursedy is not responsible for the use of third-party information that you submit or make available to the public.
Links to other websites
Sites, services, and especially courses, may provide links to third party sites or resources not related to us and through which we can not control "outside the website". You acknowledge that Coursedy only provides such links as a gadget and is not responsible for the content of such web site.